Get here with Journey Planner

Monday, November 10, 2008

Let Sunday be my rest day coz it's my day off anyway and if I say NO its NO....

I am pissed off today because people forced me to do things that I don't really want to do today. I'd be honest I really don't want to go to church today because I wanna have a relaxing day and plus I'm not feeling well. Some people just can't understand it and they run my life according to there ways, I don't wanna be bias but this is only according to my judgement. I felt like I was forced to do what I don't feel like doing because they think there some sort of somebody that should be followed. Well as a matter of fact i don't give a **** to whatever they say. To continue my story I was very uncomfortable because of the cold weather it triggered my sinusitis and just a fact that I don't really like going is uncomfortable enough. There you go I was teary eyed and I felt weak the whole service. It's not funny when you just feel like punching somebodys face and you can't do it because you got self control. Well if they might read this they will surely be offended but who cares. Thank you to them that after the service it became very cold and it did rain and the bus is running late so we have to wait for ages in the cold. Something not very good to a poor person like me suffering from sinus but then again I wish they are very satisfied with there selfish acts and still wish them well... They wouldnt feel it because they don't work the next day. As for me I go to work and it's pissing me off being sick. I tried to be in control of my anger but this person really wouldnt stop bothering my life. For me it's a pain in the ass, a very bad headache I can't stand anymore. So later that evening they were calling me to eat, and I told them that I'm still watching something on the internet so just go ahead and eat and I'll be fine. They just wouldnt stop you know. They keep on calling my name again and again and I said just leave me alone. I am loosing patience. They couldnt seem to understand the word NO and they just simply cant accept to be refused. It's so funny really. They just can't accept a NO for an answer. It's not a part of their vocabulary or they never heard of it or it's either that THEY DON'T RESPECT ME AS A PERSON otherwise I can't think of any other reason. I FEEL ABUSED BY THIS. I AM LOOSING MY PATIENCE.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST THING TO DO THEM? WHY DO YOU THINK THEYRE DOING THIS?
I am so glad I have this blog. It allows me to express myself. Sorry if I'm Ms. complain today. It has something to do with being sick... I know one person who's gonna react for sure once he has read this. I'm so ready for you. Try me...

2 comments:

coffeewriter said...

i know how you feel. i also don't like being dragged to church.

There are just people like that. For me, it helped a lot when i talked to them about stuff, talk about how you feel and what you think.

I talk to them whether they like it or not.hehehe

but, i agree, its really annoying when people do that

Anonymous said...

Hi!
some people do think they have a right on controlling what people doing. while some people think that this kind of action as a joke to them. just be cool and do what you think best for you.

See you around.