Get here with Journey Planner

Monday, December 15, 2008

My first white christmas in London

Me and this drummer @ Winter Wonderland Hyde Park


That's right! My first time and so far it's been good. They said it's gonna be too cold this December. The coldest so far in London history. Well, I can still manage to have a shower in the morning and come out in there without blow drying my hair. It's just me. It gives me headache if I don't do this. I get headaches at work coz of the heater. Which means I am not really used to it. Now that it's winter time it's been a bit boring. I miss the sunshine and the humid weather. It doesnt mean though that fashion is nowhere at this time of the year. I am the practical lady you know, I go for Primark hehehe... Being fashionista doesnt necessary means that it's expensive. My first christmas here and I'll be missing my family back home. I had fun looking at real christmas trees being sold at the market because it's not normal for me. I got so use to fake ones we used to buy at the mall. hehehehe. It cost around £20.00-30.00 and in my opinion not very practical. You'll just throw it anyway after. So what's the point. I did my christmas shopping last saturday but the weather wasnt good. It was raining the whole day but it didnt stop people from walking along oxford st. to shop.

1 comment:

Writer Online said...

We are intending to provide help cheap services for writing articles, to your blog or your website. Maybe you feel overwhelmed in order to receive more paid review, and then we will be happy to assist you.

visit us at http://writer-online.blogspot.com/