Get here with Journey Planner

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Hubby got me an IPOD TOUCH PLUS for my birthday!

I made it very clear to my husband that I definately want an IPOD for my birthday but which type of IPOD to get is another issue. Every time I finish work we go Westfield to check it out. So i thought of the shuffle because its cheap, but I don't want it because I can afford it might as well buy my own. Then I started considering the nano but it's small and it's common. The shop assistant recommended the touch plus because it has a huge screen for your mp4 files plus it can connect to your internet to check emails and other stuff. You can also play games and download good applications with it that you desire. I'm very happy he got it for me. It wasnt hard to convince him though. He knows I want it so much I've been dreaming of having it hehehe. Ok Ok Ok Im a bit exagerated. Anyway, I promise to look after it very well. The thing that I didn't like is that you have to buy the plug to the wall seperate from the whole package. It cost around £20.00. Duh! Oh by the way the IPOD touch cost £165.00 so that means its £185.00 all together.

No comments: