Get here with Journey Planner

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bus 207 (A journey from shepherds bush to ealing)


Have you ever taken a journey on this bus?! Well I always take this bus to go home. I always go from the starting point which is the shepherds bush bus station, why? because I want to take my favorite seat on that bus, where? first seat on the left side of the bus driver, hehehe. Everyone likes it Im telling you. Big nice seat plus you get a little compartment to put all your bags and shopping. Brilliant isnt it?! When I see that bus 207 coming to my stop I would definately prepare myself for a battle. Every lonely person likes that seat a lot so people battling to go first. There is no seat much better when you are alone. You gotta be careful choosing a seat because you might end up sitting with a stinking passenger. On a rush hour when everyone is standing up on this bus, a lot more than people sitting you cant avoid people who doesnt understand personal hygene and what it meant. Its so funny you see old people standing up and waiting for the younger ones to offer them their seat but instead they cover there faces with newspaper they read them so they can ignore old people. Another thing I notice you got to have a valid oyster card or a ticket when you take this coz every flippin bus stop of 207 have a ticket machine and bad news even if you have 2 pounds to give the driver he wont let you in!

No comments: