Get here with Journey Planner

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dumb and Dumber!

I just finished chatting with my bro in Philippines catching up with him. Discussing his plans for christmas. I had a chance to ask about how my mama is doing and he said she is fine. He told me she is stopping him from working far from davao because she don't want to be left alone. In the back of my mind, I do understand the situation, it is just two of them there now so it's hard to loose another one. I am blessed to have a very cool understanding brother. Though I maybe here in London, though I wanted to give him more than what he already have but still I don't hear any complains from him. He understands I am just a worker and can only give a little. By the grace of God, next year I take authority that I may be able to help him financially in his schooling...Give him a better future that no one else can give him. I thank God that he is currently earning money for himself, this makes me feel proud for I was like him back then. I am sorry that his life is like this and I am far. It wasn't suppose to end up like this. I believe the Lord has plans for him. I believe the Lord will show him the right path for his success. That's why I don't stop helping him, He has learned the hard way but I couldn't turn back time now. He was a typical adolescent man when I left but now things has change. He is the man of the house for my dad is in heaven now. He learned to rise up and be strong in troubled times. I hope he knows I appreciate what he is doing for mama, looking after her. Don't worry my brother. God is good. You will never know his plans is better than my plans for you.... I love you!take care!


-iamdumbandmybroisdumber-

No comments: