Get here with Journey Planner

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update from my LUPUS

Well I am now home spent nearly 11 days in hospital and fortunate enough to be able to spend new year at home. I have an over active immune system that can damage my kidney so I am taking medications to suppress it. I now go to the Renal Clinic every week because I need to be properly monitored. I am blessed that my kidney was able to recover from 50 percent function on my biopsy to 87 percent on discharge. I am just very bored at home. Too weak to do the chores. Just trying to recover and starting to feel the meds side effects. Praise God for this another chance. I didn't have to go dialysis. I now believe that there are things that God wants me to do for him. I strongly believe this. I just consider this as a long period holiday from work and still gets paid. Made me realize that life is too short to grumble. I was so good at this you see. Lesson learn for me. So for you people out there, make your life meaningful and learn to give thanks to the creator that you wake up every morning looking forward for the day ahead of you.

No comments: